Fascinating journey through my mind

Friday, March 07, 2008

That's why

Words last forever.
Life after death.
Strangers connect.
Inspire and learn.
Happiness in comments.
Love of limelight.
To have an opinion
and a place of mine.
Long periods of silence.
Sudden spurts of energy.
Unknown readers.
Known critics.
Blank mind.
Depth of emotion.
The secrecy of pen names.
No faces.
Why do I write?
I write for me
and you.
Sometimes I don't
and I don't know why.
:: posted by Venkat C, 3/07/2008 06:11:00 PM

4 Comments:

You keep taking your poetry to the next level everytime.
I never knew how life after death will look like, but you just made the point clear.
A cool poem!
Blogger Blade bala, at 2:48 AM, March 10, 2008  
Thanks again and again Bala!!
Blogger FJ, at 11:17 PM, March 10, 2008  
keep on writing... be a master of arts with words...
Blogger SK :), at 9:25 AM, April 04, 2008  
Thanks a lot, SK. Please keep coming.

And I would like to read your blog too. Please provide permissions to vencat@gmail.com
Blogger Venkat C, at 4:55 PM, April 08, 2008  

Add a comment