Monday, April 09, 2007

Boundaries

Where do I end?
And where do you start?
Do I end at my fingers?
Do you start at yours?
Or do I end deep inside you?
And do you start at my heart?
Boundaries overlap to form a haze,
it clears up for just enough
for me to see through.
Then again,
it is a big universe of chaos.
Where does all the clutter come from?
I did not bring it in.
But yes,
I did not throw it out too.
Whenever it gets cleared,
I see a new world.
Fresh and virgin,
to be loved and loved back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds so hopeful and fresh!!niice!

Pallavi said...

as hopeful as it can get.

Blade bala said...

This by far the best poem you have written! Amazing thoughts and beautiful verses!
In other words, kalakitta paa!

astrocrazy2005 said...

very nice....

Venkat C said...

Thank a lot ppl.