Monday, October 30, 2006

Tag again

Thanks to another tag from Mathangi!

Three smells I love:
1. Scent of a woman
2. Scented Candles
3. Babies

Three smells I hate:
1. Stagnant water
2. Dishwasher
3. Stale Food

Three jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Salesman in a book shop
2. Credit card salesman on Phone
3. Software Engineer

Three movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Matrix
2. Speed
3. Nuvu Naaku Nachav

Three fond memories:
1. My first Love
2. My second Love
3. My Third Love ..... :D

Three jobs I would love to have:
1. Scientist
2. President of US
3. Pope

Three things I like to do:
1. Space Travel
2. Race in Mountain Bikes
3. Climb Mt Everest

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Biriyani
2. Idli/Dosa
3. Ice cream

Three places I would like to be right now:
1. Hubble Telescope
2. Mt Everest Base Camp
3. Moon

Three things that make me cry:
1. Stupidity of others
2. Feeling of helplessness
3. Rejection

Whew!
And as usual, I tag KP, Nas and anybody who wants to keep this going.

9 comments:

her said...

Scent of a woman and Pope.. hmmmm!!! :P

Venkat C said...

ha ha ..Are u alluding to the gay part :D ?

Unknown said...

nice tag... consider it done, sir... but unfair too, you tag me and put down half of my favorite stuff in yours... hmmm... Now I have to really THINK of something unique...

KP said...

People like u can answer easily even for 100 fond memories..
(u really did hav 3 love :p ? )

Scent of a woman..or did u mean "Scented woman"?
this starts the age-old controversy abt women hav natural fragrance in their hair or it comes artificially

Venkat C said...

@Nas
Yeah, I faced the same problem too :D..I had to think a lot :D

@KP
"People like u can answer easily even for 100 fond memories..".. OMG..what does that mean?
he he..I think I had 3 love..dont make me think again :P
I was just talking about their natural scent.. not the hair.. natural woman scent which only a man will know..anyway I have very little experience in that front :D

KP said...

juz kidding..wishing you more and more sweet memories with a single love..:p

KP said...

@Nas,

"nice tag... consider it done, sir..."

huh ?

Venkat C said...

Thanks KP :D

Unknown said...

@ Kp
It was a nice tag to do...
And 'ave done it :) ...
"huh ?" ?