Friday, September 29, 2006

Tag

Math has tagged me.

I am thinking about… everything yet nothing.
I said…"Just let go"
I want to… find things to keep me occupied for 2 weeks
I wish…that I have no more wishes
I hear… unrestrained laughter
I wonder… why?
I regret… to be alive when 3 of my siblings died
I am ..what I am.
I dance… when I am alone
I sing…when I listen to my favorite song
I cry… very rarely
I am not always… in the mood.
I make with my hands… food, love and joy.
I write… junk
I confuse… dreams and reality
I need… peace
And finally… I tag…N, Prathiba and Nas

5 comments:

her said...

You don't write junk! Fishing for compliments.. :P

Venkat C said...

:D.. he he..I sincerely think that I write junk :D and does not feel bad abt it.

KP said...

"I regret… to be alive when 3 of my siblings died"

-Why to regret about that ? You are the survivor.Be proud of that.

I'll post soon ..Its interesting actually..

Venkat C said...

It's a strange feeling. I will never be able to put it in right words.

Do post the tag soon.

Neeti Gupta said...

Done !